Amika: Bust Your Brass Blonde Toning Mask
Please select all options.
Bring blonde back to life. packed with bond cure technology, plant butters, vegan protein, and ultra-violet pigments. A salon service in a jar. this ultra-luxe hair mask provides superior toning while strengthening, repairing, and hydrating for bright, healthy blonde.
- The proof is in our claims - this reparative mask is clinically proven to significantly brighten, intensely hydrate, strengthen + repair hair. it results in healthier hair that is 8x more conditioned, 2.2x stronger with 56% less breakage* *clinically tested*
- Ultra-hydration - this luxurious mask is packed with 3 different types of plant butters and adds a healthy dose of moisture to those dry strands
- Tones brassiness - counteract any yellow, unwanted brassy hues for an icy blonde, silver or gray. lookin' cool
- Strengthens + reduces breakage - while also helping to prevent future damage
How to Use
if you are a natural (non-color treated) blonde:
- in the summer months (when hair is more likely to become brassy), use the bust your brass shampoo + conditioner every other wash.
- use the bust your brass repair mask 1x per week in place of conditioner.
if you are a platinum blonde:
- to maintain tone, use bust your brass shampoo + conditioner every other wash.
- we suggest alternating bust your brass shampoo + conditioner with the kure shampoo + conditioner and multi-task repair treatment.
- use bust your brass repair mask 1x per week in place of conditioner.
- if you notice pesky brassiness pop up, use the bust your brass system every wash until desired tone is reached.
- keep track of your tone: if you're loving your tone, keep up your routine as is. if you notice brassiness peeking in, increase use the bust your brass mask an additional time per week. if you are a little too cool-toned and nearing a violet tone, cut back on the bust your brass routine for a week or two.
if you have highlights, a balayage, or natural-looking (color-treated) blonde hair:
- use bust your brass shampoo + conditioner every other wash.
- assess hair's tone and pivot (increase or decrease usage) as needed.
- those with naturally dark hair should use the bust your brass intense repair mask 1x per week in place of conditioner.
- please note: naturally darker or brunette hair will fight to return to natural hair color; in this case, increase the usage of system.
if you have gray hair:
- use bust your brass shampoo + mask every wash or alternate every other wash with the kure collection.
if you are a textured blonde:
- follow the regimen suggested above based on type of blonde, but use the bust your brass repair mask in place of conditioner for an extra dose of moisture. the bust your brass repair mask is the perfect mix of toning, moisture, and repair which is just what a textured blonde needs.
Bond cure technology - An innovative complex targeting hydrogen bonds, which are the most prone to breakage.
Plant butters – Includes three plant butters: mango butter extract which is packed with omegas and vitamins a, c, and e, omega-6 fatty acid-rich borage oil, and shea butter that’s loaded with vitamins, minerals, and five principle fatty acids
Vegan proteins- Derived from quinoa, vegan proteins are made up of essential amino acids which can provide keratin-like benefits from a plant source.
Ultra-violet pigments – Counteract yellow and brassy tones to bring out the best shades of blonde, silver, and gray.
water/aqua/eau, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, behentrimonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glycerin, fragrance/parfum, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn/argousier) fruit/seed oil, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed quinoa, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, cetrimonium chloride, magnesium aluminum silicate, butylene glycol, bis-pca dimethicone, disodium peg-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, aminomethyl propanol, chlorphenesin, bht, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl alcohol, violet external 2 (ci 60730)