Amika | Hydro Rush Intense Moisture Leave-In Conditioner
Please select all options.
Rush into a relationship with long-lasting moisture. infused with hyaluronic acid and squalane, this hydrating leave-in conditioner drenches hair with 3x more hydration* while detangling and reducing frizz. *clinically proven.
Drench your hair with 3x more hydration* with hydro rush intense moisture leave-in conditioner. immersed in potent + natural ingredients, this leave-in conditioner results in long-lasting moisture.
- ultra-hydrating: hydro rush intense moisture leave-in conditioner boosts moisture for 72 hours* and results in hair that is 3x more hydrated*.
- this leave-in conditioner detangles and reduces frizz! you can even use it on dry hair to tame pesky flyaways.
- immersed in natural, potent ingredients like squalane, hyaluronic acid, polyglutamic acid, coconut water, and blue algae.
How to Use
- Towel-dry hair.
- Spray leave-in throughout hair.
- Use on dry hair to tame flyaways and reduce frizz.
- squalane - proven to help protect from dehydration and restore lipid barriers, squalane helps to prevent moisture loss while restoring hair's suppleness.
- hyaluronic acid - typically, a naturally found substance in skin, hyaluronic acid helps plump up dry hair by attracting in moisture from the air around you.
- polyglutamic acid - known to promote moisture retention.
- bio-fermented coconut water - contains various electrolytes, monolaurin, lauric acid, and plant hormones to add natural hydration to hair.
- blue/green algae - provides essential fatty acids, amino acids, as well as vitamin a and beta-carotene.
- sea buckthorn - one of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, it is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid omega 7. the superfruit is loaded with 15 times more vitamin c than an orange and 3 times more vitamin a than a carrot, making it the ultimate holy grail ingredient for healthier hair and scalp. even better, our sea buckthorn is sustainably sourced from tibet!
- *this product does not contain any direct gluten contributing ingredients. if you have allergies or sensitivities, please consult your doctor